The posts below bring information about each of the twelve stadiums which will stage matches of the World Cup Brazil 2014.
Last updated: December 2012.
Each post brings or will bring:
– Name, capacity and location of the stadium
– Official name, and origins of name
– the designer and the constructor of the stadium
– photos and images of the stadium, including: artistic images of the project, photos of the old stadium, photos of the new stadium being built
– when available, photos of the stadiums during the Cup, as well as the teams which will be performing there.
The Stadiums and respective locations are:
- Maracana, in Rio de Janeiro
- Arena Itaquera, in Sao Paulo
- Fonte Nova, in Salvador
- Arena Amazonia, in Manaus
- Arena Pantanal, in Cuiaba
- Arena da Baixada, in Curitiba
- Mineirao, in Belo Horizonte
- Arena Pernambuco, in Recife
- Arena das Dunas, in Natal
- Castelao, in Fortaleza
- Beira-Rio, in Porto Alegre
- National Stadium Mane Garrincha, in Brasilia
Use the comments below to send comments and suggestions.